Sam Duff Park–Knoxville Rugby Training (4060 Chapman Hwy)
- Head South on Chapman Highway (Henley Street, Broadway)
- After Crossing the Henley Street Bridge go about 2 miles
- Sam Duff Park is just behind the Krystal’s on the left.
- The entrance is a little tricky to see, so if you don’t see it, turn into the Krystal’s parking lot. The entrance is on the North side of the Krystal’s lot.
Directions to Possum Park (Home Matches)- 9435 College St
- From Interstate 40 get off on exit #398 head north on Strawberry Plains Pike.
- Continue until traffic light (approx 5 mi), turn right onto Asheville Hwy.
- Turn left on Carter School Road (approx 1mi).
- Turn right on College Street. Go approx 1/2 mile. You will see a steel gate on the left and a sign before you get to the end of the road
South Knoxville Community Center–Indoor Practice
522 Old Maryville Pike
Head south on the Henley Street bridge, and at the red light at Baptist Hospital, turn right onto Blount Ave. (Train tunnel is one lane only.) Continue about 1.5 miles to next red light. On your right will be Mary Vestal Park. Continue straight (approx. 100 ft.) Recreation center is on left. (Entrance is before the railroad tracks.)
From Duff …. turn R out of parking lot, headed nth on Chapman. Left @ next light. Down to stop sign, turn left. Right @ next light. Follow this road until it deadends at stop sign. Right on Maryville pike. Rec center on the right after awhile.